Ugly Christmas sweater party last night

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Check out Joey Villasenor and myself with our groovy Christmas sweaters
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

Philamena,  December 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Awww!! How adorable!! Looking good buddy!!

Anonymous,  December 24, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Those are tight sweaters!!Merry Christmas Keith from the Bailey family!

riverdragon13,  December 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM

hahaha wow, where did you find those? Joey looks like he belongs on an Emo Christmas album cover, fantastic guys. Merry Christmas

Anonymous,  December 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM

you look so bad ass!!! jaja happy holidays!

Xandy! December 24, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Oh my! Where did those come from??!! LOL

kidfighter December 24, 2009 at 12:45 PM

You still look tuff as nails Keith! Merry Christmas. Kai

Cody the Clydesdale December 24, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I'd laugh, but it is Keith Jardine & Joey V. So I'll just say Merry Christmas guys!!! Way to get into the season!