Back from Australia

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey guys.  I just got back from Australia and this is my first post since my fight.  I reckon that it's been a little hard to be a Keith Jardine fan lately.  All I can say is that I've given my best in my training and in my fights.  Even though things haven't turned out so well lately, I am more excited than ever to get back to work.  I know that I have long road back to the top but, well, who said it was supposed to be easy.  I know that my best is still to come.  Thanks to everyone who has supported  me.

John,  February 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Great to hear from ya Keith! Totally bummed about the fight, but glad to hear that your inspired to get back to training. Cant wait to hear whats next. Good luck!!

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 7:31 PM

It's alright KJ. You're still one of my top-5 favorite fighters. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the cage again!

Vince,  February 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

keep ur head up Keith! and glad to see u're ready to go back to training!....can't wait to see you dominate in your next fights

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Keep that head up man. Everybody hits a bump in the road at some point. As my inspiration to get into MMA I will say you've still got a lot in you!

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Still a Keith Jardine fan!! Everyone has ups and downs! Keep rockin!

Robert Maese,  February 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Your a class act and a friend of mine. Just keep doin your thing...

CASEY,  February 26, 2010 at 8:46 PM

YOUR THE SHIT YOU COME TO FIGHT WIN OR LOSE N THAT MY FRIEND IS A FIGHTER!!!!!!

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

No biggie man...a lot of people can sit behind computers and talk smack but to get in there and fight in the cage is a whole different ball game that these idiots dont know. Hell I had you winning the fight until you got caught by the big left...that shot would of knocked down a lot of hard headed dudes. Keep workin hard man and you're right...your best is still to come!

Flick,  February 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Never hard to be a Keith fan!!! still number1!!!:)
hope to see you fighting again soon! good luck with training and everything!

Harry Tournemille February 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Thought it was an entertaining bout, regardless of who won. Some good chess going on. Always a fan, good sir. Especially when you continue to take difficult fights and never back down.

Petra jardine,  February 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM

You still rock Keith! Keep the positive out there! :-)

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Keith you are still one of the top fighters in the UFC! I love your unique style! Keep bangin'!

Mike Tungate,  February 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Keep on keepin' on. Your the best Keith.

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 2:42 AM

Hey Keith, i was there live yelling my lungs out!!
Keep those hands up champ and i can`t wait to see who you fight next.. Hey I say fight Igor pokrajac next...

Alistair February 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Keith you are great! So stoked to see you at the chermside cinemas, I didn't say much but so good to get a pic of you i'm a big fan! By the way, there is not much more we can ask but that you give your best; keep at it!

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM

We still love you KJ!

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM

..always enjoy watchin you fight!!!!

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Never hard to be a KJ fan! Your fans are loyal, and you got more heart than anyone. Not one to ever back down & that's why we love you! Thanks for stopping for a few pics and for the quick chat in your hotel lobby the Friday before the fight here in Sydney. You're a class act and I know you'll be back bangin in no time! Enjoy a break and then we all look forward to seeing you again soon, bringing the fight like you always do! I'll always be a loyal KJ fan!
Sharon, Sydney Australia x

Karen Quintero,  February 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Were always fans of yours. Keep your head up, and your heart in the game! :-)

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 3:12 PM

next fight do some damage brotha

Luiz February 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Don't get depressed! your one a hell of a fighter and a big inspiration for me!! A big fan of yours from brazil!!!

Your fighting style is simply awesome, so what you lost 3 times in a row? don't give up on doing what you love!

Mich February 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I've been a fan since just before UFC66 and it's never been hard to be a Keith Jardine fan. Thank you for all the great fights thus far and good luck in your next one.

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I hope joe silva and the powers that be realize that you're a big reason why we buy our pay-per-view and remember that the ferocity and risk taking qualities that make a fighter exciting to watch also opens him up to this sort of loss. Safe doesn't sell. Hope you get the call soon, we love watching you fight.

Ryan February 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Keep your head up. Wanderlei just went through rough moment and now he just beat Bisping and now he's back, everyone already forgot his tough recent stint.

You can do man, don't give up! Keep your head up.

If time away out of your element at a new training camp for awhile might help then do it, shake things up a bit. You're a great fighter with a lot of potential.

Best regards and God bless

Ryan

Combat Conditioning,  February 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Way to stay positive Keith. You'll get on a roll here real soon. Always good to see you in a fight. By the way it was good to see coach Winklejohn back as well. Best regards.

Anonymous,  February 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Adopt a more traditional fighting stance Keith. You've given your current stance a shot & it hasn't worked. Now get back to basics & I know you'll be a great fighter.

Cody the Clydesdale February 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM

the've thrown you against more top 10 fighters in a row than any other UFC fighter (actual fact there). That has got to be hard man. That also shows how tough you are! That's y I'm still a HUGE mean 1 fan!

Siri March 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Keep training Keith. I know you'll be back stronger.

KStash,  March 6, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Ay yo you not gonna pass medicals you keep gettin ktfo like at.