A pic from Sydney

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I had another great day yesterday. I had to do medicals in the morning but after I checked out more of the town. Here's a pic of me in China Town at the Chinese Gardens. Then we went back to the room and watched "The Trailer Park Boys". Right now, I'm about to workout then go find a beach!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Smart guy, using a world phone instead of stupid AT&T.

All the best Keith.

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Good luck man. Bader is a beast with that right hand, as you are as well.

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 1:57 AM

trailer park boys is canadian! nova scotian actually...its where im from! check out "Rickyisms" on youtube if you want to see some funny clips!

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

go north to palm beach or whale beach. maybe an hour up the hywy, but definitely worth it.

Anonymous,  February 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Good luck!! We will all be rooting for ya!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Mahler! & I saw you at the maritime museum!
a man of refined taste.
best of luck, may the force be with you ....always.

(Rogues3000)

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Trailer Park Boys Rock! How would you like to wrestle the Green Bastard or maybe the Mustard Tiger ????

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 11:24 PM

i was at ufc 110!! and i was gutted with the loss mate!!
dont worry you will be back!! have fun in brisbane!!

cheer