Vacation!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm headed out on a last minute vacation in just a few hours. I need to go away somewhere for a few days were I can't train. I'm going to go, reset, and come back stronger than ever. Oh, the hotel does have a treadmill. ;-)>

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Come back strong Boss.

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 4:43 PM

EveRybody needs to regroup and start again. Great victory comes after great tragedy.... Yadda yadda yadda
You're gonna come back and kick ass woopah!

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 7:38 PM

A change of scenery does the mind and body wonders. Relax and get those batteries charged. Enjoy the downtime just as much as you enjoy the business of life. Word.

Anonymous,  March 12, 2010 at 8:22 AM

yea dude!!!

Anonymous,  March 12, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Have a good time bro

Joey Burke March 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Great attitude as always! Enjoy your vacation and get some rest. Let us know how the vacation went!

Anonymous,  March 13, 2010 at 2:50 AM

get plastic surgery while you're gone

Anonymous,  March 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM

ill keep your mom company while youre away :D

Anonymous,  March 16, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Big fan of yours Keith glad to see u get away and get some ME time, we all need that. I hate seeing u get clipped and lose especially when I know you can beat most the guys u have lost to. I saw the Bonner fight I thought u won that by split. The Alexander fight u could have finished him quick but u got a bit reckless. Wanderlei, Silva & Bader I don't know why u stand and trade punches early u have sick Muay Thai and could easily pick them apart and then trade hands later rounds. I'm not a coach or fighter so what do I know, but I see u taking risks early that don't make sense to my untrained eye. The way I always saw u win was u softening your opponent up with leg kicks and taking away their stand up game; I wish you would go back to that. As a fan I want to see u start a winning streak, I know u want that even more. Have a nice vacation and thanks for being the DEAN OF MEAN!
Jeff S in Goodland