Happy Easter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Check out "Breaking Bad" tonight. I have a real small part on it. It was cool cause I'm a huge fan of the show.

Jimmy,  April 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Hey there Keith! I just saw your part in the bar, and had a feeling it was you! I needed to google it to make sure!

Anonymous,  April 4, 2010 at 8:37 PM

great job in that scene. i thought, "that guy looks like keith jardine", but i couldnt be sure til the end when i saw your ear.

Anonymous,  April 4, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Keith I didnt even know you were on it until I saw you. NICE. I dont think you'd get taken down like that in real life

b0t23 April 4, 2010 at 10:47 PM

just watched it and thought it was you, came on here to see if there was a mention, pretty dope

great show to get on

Speaker City April 4, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Early stoppage, Keith wasn't out.

AskTheTrainer April 5, 2010 at 1:35 AM

As soon as I saw that scene I knew it was you... filmed in New Mexico which is where you train I was thinking...

Great job, best show since Sopranos

Anonymous,  April 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Great cameo bro!!

Anonymous,  April 5, 2010 at 4:50 PM

You could kick that wannabe Vic Mackey's ass all over the place. So, will there be any more cameos from you?

Anonymous,  April 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Nice job on Breaking Bad, so into that show! Wish you would have kicked Hank's ass though :)

Anonymous,  April 5, 2010 at 10:40 PM

breaking bad kicks ass.. hank spanked worse than thiago silva hahah

Hogo April 23, 2010 at 8:20 AM

haha small part but well done.