Iron man

Friday, May 21, 2010

I saw Iron Man and wasn't expecting much because people seem to be down on it. I thought it was great and even better than the first. Whiplash was awesome!

lathropguy May 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I saw the movie and was thoroughly entertained. The first one was rather boring but the second one was very interesting and had great characters!

Daniel Leon May 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM

did you stay till after the movie ? there was a sneak peak of what the next iron man movie was gonna be about :p

Sarah Arnold,  May 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Had exactly the same sentiment.;) Thoroughly impressed w/ Mickey Rourke these days...

Anonymous,  May 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM

did you stick around after the credits?.....thors hammer

Anonymous,  May 25, 2010 at 5:52 AM

Yeah and a great scene of NM

Dana White June 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM

you only like whiplash cos his face is nearly as fucked up as yours.