The MEAN Bronco

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Had a few minutes to kill today so I had my Bronco cleaned. Next up...my condo.

Anonymous,  May 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

That's fucking sick

Anonymous,  May 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Not a ford guy Keith,but that one is pretty tuff.

Anonymous,  May 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

My Pops has those same rims on his F250.

Michael Cutrone May 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I have those rims on my Ram 2500. I got them in 20s wrapped around Nitto 37 inch tires

Anonymous,  May 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM

your one ugly motherfucker that doesn't deserve this car or any of the laughable "suckfest" you've recieved. Go back to what you do best.. getting Rashad to suck your dick and avenge your failures.

Anonymous,  May 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Holy cow Keith I remember how beat up that thing looked a couple years ago when i visited jess up at Highlands Good Lord its freaking awesome!!!

Anonymous,  October 18, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Whered you get your grille