UFC 114

Monday, May 31, 2010

This was a great weekend. Not only did Rashad win. Aaron Riley, Melvin Guillard, and Ryan Jenson all won. Rashad, though, keeps stepping up to a whole new level.

Anonymous,  June 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM

When does your gym open up??? What will be the schedule???

Anonymous,  June 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM

yep greg jackson isnt so crazy after all.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 3:29 AM

holy fucking shit thats a fucked up face man. Dude you look like not only the hills have eyes but have the inside of an ass for a face. You look like you were spat out of a factory run by blind spastic gypsys that had no idea what a human should look like so just churned out some shit from their asses and slapped into that excuse of a facial shape. It's not right for someone to look like the way you do man.. don't ever have kids cos what.. the fuck.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM

yea man that facial shape, god, you should square off the head maybe point the chin, i know this blind spastic gypsy, does real good work. and guess what, he'll churn shit from his ass..

Dan Miller June 3, 2010 at 7:24 AM

keith jardine may look like his face was raped by a slab of gristle, but give the freak some credit.. he still fights like shit.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 12:04 PM

The fuck are you guys on about, his face is normal. I think he's a good lookin cat. Is that actually Dan Miller commenting cause if it is uhhhh you lost your last three fights too diggity dawg. mhmm. Jardine is my fave forever!

Steven June 6, 2010 at 9:24 AM

It's always the pussys who post anonymous that have the most to say. Bet you would never step into the cage. If you really knew what it was like, you would respect him no matter what.

Anonymous,  June 6, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Keith has a normal-looking face to me. Its the shaved head and goatee that make him kind of scarey in a skinhead- biker kind of way.