Back from vacation

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm just getting back from a week in mexico. I spent most of my time at the Cerritos Surf Colony learning to surf. Surfing, great food, good tequila, and great people. What more?
Now I'm getting settled in at home and getting back to the real world. I've already verbally agreed to a fight that I'm very excited about. I hope to announce it soon. I'm excited to get back to training at Jacksons and spending more time at my new MEAN1 gym. Here's to a new beginning!

Thomas J July 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Super excited to hear about your next fight! My girlfriend and I are both HUGE fans of yours! We even have some Mean1 shirts to prove it! Best of luck!

Janet July 7, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I am glad ur back! Good Luck on ur next fight! Think positive always, stay strong....sending much love ur way!

Anonymous,  July 7, 2010 at 7:56 PM

All the best of luck

KFM Gallery July 8, 2010 at 6:42 AM

awesome! a great vacation is exactly what you needed.. now... back to work! Good luck in the next fight, it would be awesome if it was on TV.

Anonymous,  July 8, 2010 at 7:01 AM

Can you atleast say who youll be fighting for??

lilbiddy25 July 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM

can't wait hear who you are fighting!

Anonymous,  July 13, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Make sure you keep us updated on whats going on in the world of Keith Jardine.