Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have an appearance in Nashville tonight. I'm staying at one of the landmarks here. Just ate at the Waffle House.

La Maestra July 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Super 8's have come a long way! Actually, in Chattanooga, I stayed at a Super 8 and ate at the Waffle House next door. Welcome to the Southeast, Keith.

Anonymous,  July 10, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Thanks for having your pic taken with me tonight. Your always one of my favs. Appreciate you coming to Nashville..Keep ya head up Dean of Mean !

Anonymous,  July 11, 2010 at 7:18 AM

man if I knew that I would have made a road trip. You need to come to NC area keith.

Jon tuckwood,  July 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Keith,
As a big fan of yours I would really like something autographed. Can I mail you something and pay return postage? I doubt I will ever be in a place to meet you in person but I would really like your autograph.

Anonymous,  July 13, 2010 at 7:17 AM

Nashville sucks the limp biscuit.
mannn you have some spare time on your hands!

lilbiddy25 July 19, 2010 at 8:01 AM

wow, that's close to home! Wish i could have been there!