New fight

Friday, July 16, 2010

I've had a great week training here in Albuquerque. I just sent my contract in for a new fight. Its very exciting. I'll be talking soon about it.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Good luck my man. Can't wait to see you fight again.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 3:20 PM

your the fucking man! stay mean, stay lean!

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Isn't your brain like pudding now. Those knockouts seem to ruin one's ability to fend off strikes.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 4:27 PM

That unorthodox style just doesnt measure up to the "new era" of fighting style. It may be wise to seek a camp where you are not comfortable training. With so many loses it's time to do something drastic to get a win or hang it up. Keep ur head up tho

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Congrats Keith! :-) Can't wait to see you fight again! What org did you sign with and when is your fight!?

Jamie 'RIOT' July 17, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Trevor Prangley at Shark Fights 13 on Sept 11 in Lubbock, Texas by any chance? :) Good luck anyway man, keep fighting like the Hamill fight. Not thinking about every move too much, just be reactive, fluid, unpredictable and elusive. Get some wins under you belt quickly and i'm positive we will be seeing you fight in the UFC again soon enough! :D Jamie, UK

lilbiddy25 July 19, 2010 at 8:14 AM

yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous,  July 21, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Love to watch yours fights, always exciting!!!