Pic from Mexico

Monday, July 5, 2010

I just got back from the Cerritos Surf Colony. Had a great time up there but absolutely no phone service for days. That was nice to actually. Here is a pic from Los Cabos where I'm at now.

Janet July 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM

nice pic, water is pretty as hell.

NathanaĆ«l July 5, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Nice seen, some people are so lucky..

lilbiddy25 July 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM

gah!look at them lollipop toes!lol,jk! wish i had a view like that, beautiful water! k- time to start fighting!

Thiago,Wand..Silva's-Kos-Sandman,  July 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Nice spot Sardines....

.. Am a huge MMA fan especially to the UFC so when I heard the ufc let you go I was a bit down.. Because I always loved seeing you get knocked the fuck out you made it worth watching.. My fav's was when Thiago Silva-Alexander-Wanderlie showed you a good OH butt wooping.. That will show you to be all Cocky and talk crap at your opponents B4 the fights.. Hope you make it some where you sure can make it as a good NUT hugger for Reshad your good at that! Later Sardines......

Chris Pena,  July 7, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Way to be a jackass dude I bet you feel like a badass behind your computer.

Cali_Lovee,  July 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Shut the hell up Rich Boy LOL!!^^^

At least he tells it how it is!

Straight up from Sunny San Diego

Anonymous,  July 13, 2010 at 7:08 AM

yeah that dudes post that called you sardines was pretty lame, but i must admit it was amazing watching you get knocked the fuck out! oh and watching you do the same to other people was just as amazing :)

Anonymous,  July 14, 2010 at 2:51 PM

to all of of you fags jardine hatters fuck u selfs...and if u post someting stupid about me fuck u self again...

Anonymous,  July 19, 2010 at 6:37 AM

what the fuck is a hatter?