Step 1

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My objective in fighting is to fight the best fighters in the world. Also, my goal is to one day fight for the UFC light heavyweight title. On sept 11th I will take my first step toward that goal. Shark fights have given me the opportunity to restart my career on ppv. I will be fighting Trevor Prangley who is a tough and gritty fighter with a good record. I've been following his career for a long time and it will be an honor to fight him.
Thank you Shark Fights for this opportunity. I'm very excited and even more hungry. Leaving the UFC as I did has left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, thank you to everyone who has supported me.

Janet July 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Showing u love and good luck in the fight! KICK SOME FRIGGEN ASS!

Erik W July 17, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I would watch you fight where ever you do. Your fights are extremely entertaining even if you lose, your style is so unique. I would like to see you fight your buddy Rashad sometime, you're both unique fighters and it would be an amazing match-up.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2010 at 4:43 PM

You must earn the opportunity to fight the best fighters in the world. That starts with winning. As stated yesterday, that unorthodox style IS NOT DOING it for you. I wish you the best but keep the aspirations in perspective.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Thanks for the pic in Nashville & good luck in ya fight against Prangley. Go show him what the MEAN 1 is all about.

Anonymous,  July 18, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Hey don`t mind the idiots that comments negative stuff, i`m sure they have never even trained...
Mate I`m so happy that your back so soon to having another fight. i`m sure this will be a good win for you and I hope you rack up a couplew more to see you back in the UFC.. Your fan from sydney Australia , Josh

Houston we have a problem,  July 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I hope that dude your fighting in Lubbock TX fucks you up big time to show you can't hang with the big dogs in the ufc. Or in the other hand if someone shanks the shit out you in the stands that night I'll be happy either way.

Your biggest fan Houston Alexander

J July 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Hey "Houston Alexander", aka Dick Master General. Go fuck yourself. I hope Keith Jardine doesn't pay attention to any of these pussies that come on the internet and talk shit. I GUARANTEE that if any of these shit heads saw Keith Jardine in person, they wouldn't have the balls to say that to him. And if they did, they'd get their ass kicked. Now THAT I would pay to see.

Anonymous,  July 18, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Jardine you'll be back in the UFC in no time ill be rooting for you in your next fight

Anonymous,  July 19, 2010 at 6:11 AM

yeh this guy fucking sucks, did anyone analyse this fucking post, what a fucking excuse racked piece of shit.. bad taste in your mouth, thats probably the taste of rashads shitty dick from where he's been pounding you in the ass. mug.

Dana White July 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM

My objective in fighting is to fight the best fighters in the world. ..lol

My goal is to one day fight for the UFC light heavyweight title. ..lmao

On sept 11th I will take my first step toward that goal. ..hahahahahahaha

Leaving the UFC as I did has left a bad taste in my mouth. ..that would be Dana's semen

Pull your FUCKING head out of the clouds you are NOT the fighter you fucking think you are, the second you get over this, the second you'll become a figther.

Anonymous,  July 19, 2010 at 6:29 AM

oh man i'd love it so much if you lost in your next fight, after all the shitty hype you and only you give youself, this is gonna be the best feeling in the world.. ah man this is gonna be fucking fantastic! hype or die, your path is die.

lilbiddy25 July 19, 2010 at 8:23 AM

you've gotta lot of fight left in ya! you'll do great! you have my support 100*/. !

Anonymous,  July 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM

you have been my favorite fighter, win or loose you put on a great show. your next fight is on my birthday good luck, i will be watching from Albuquerque

Anonymous,  July 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM

i serously think the person who says they are dana white and houston alexander are the same person. It's annoying..anyways. Nothing but love and support for ya keith..stay mean.

Anonymous,  July 20, 2010 at 11:28 AM

we're not the same person but we're a step up cooler than any of you other faggots.

Houston Alexander,  July 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM