Monday, September 27, 2010

It looks like I have a new fight on Nov 13th. Its in the Dominican Republic. I don't know much about the guy except he's a bjj guy. Will know more soon.

Sam September 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Good luck with the fight man. We want to see a win!

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

A question of time b4 you get back to your winning ways. That fight will be a good start!

Matt C,  September 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Kick his ass Jardine!

mama meg September 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Im a big fan of yours, I really hope you put the past few fights behind you and show us all what you got and make a run. Good luck

"The Truth",  September 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM

You want to see a win from Jardine Sam??? Damn that's asking a whole lot from that dude. You know he can't make miracles.

You'll be better off asking that miracle to the make a wish foundation

EU,  September 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM

hi jardine, you better train lot jiu-jitsu i see this guy fight before great BJJ guy.