Huge mess

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finally getting out of Dominican. Its looking like this thing has been a big scandal. Will be big news. Can't wait to get back to USA and figure this out.

Anonymous,  December 12, 2010 at 3:38 PM

what happened??

Andy UK,  December 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Oh dear, what's been going on? Doesn't sound good.

Harry Tournemille December 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  December 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Hope u guys still got paid man!hope to see you in strikeforce soon,you could shake shit up in their lhw division

Anonymous,  December 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM

i saw in one site that Jardine won his fight, but what happen? why the mess comment?

Yael Grauer December 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Anonymous,  December 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Anonymous,  December 21, 2010 at 9:52 PM

I was personally scammed by tim in a deal with this company.
Located at: