Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This will be the first time since 2003 that I didn't wear Tapout shorts for my fight. I'm excited to be wearing Affliction. Time for a change.

Charles March 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM

hey keith, are you or currently, or would you ever be open to training mma? i know at the moment, you seem pretty busy, but just a thought to be able to give someone else similar experiences you have had....
if you are ever open to the idea, here is my email,
hallowedbyromance@gmail.com

Anonymous,  March 1, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Keith,
How can a Soldier purchase a pair of these shorts or the ones you wore that were a replica of the NM flag? That's where all my family is from and I consider it home. Please let me know. Thanks Bro and Kick some as in ur upcoming fight. wish I could be back home to watch it.

Rico

crazyussoldier@gmail.com

heimarkj@yahoo.com March 1, 2011 at 3:55 PM

those are cool shorts man...looking forward to heading down to NM to watch your fight Fri. GL!

Weston March 1, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Can't wait for your fight at Route 66 Casino Jardine.... You need to fight more in Albuquerque than once... Good Luck, and fight like a warrior!

-WW-

jesse james,  March 4, 2011 at 12:18 PM

good luck tonight. kick his ass seabass!!!

Nick Jarvie,  March 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Originally I just wondered why do you continue to fight you keep losing and was begging you'd retire but i realize you love what you do and don't care if you win or lose you just love getting in their and fighting i wish you the best of luck kick ass tonight man and maybe if you string some wins together Strikeforce will pick you up. Ps: Nice Shorts